Friday, September 15, 2006

The 20 most influential political blogs according to Channel 4

Was sent this link yesterday. It appears that Ben King (a comment poster who just happens to be a journalist at over at Channel 4) has drawn up "Scrupulously balanced" balanced list of the 20 most influential bloggers in Britian separated into four categories of five. Conservative, Lib Dem, Labour and Non-aligned. The list appears to be in a similar vein (although obviously smaller) than Iain's soon to be released "Guide to Political Blogging in the UK".

Your's truly has been ranked at number 5 by Ben King, which I thank him immensely for, quite humbling really. I'm sorry to anyone who finds me difficult to understand when I talk technically though, I try to keep to it to the minimum. Anyway, thanks again to Ben.

2 comments:

Croydonian said...

I thought his song 'Stand by me' was quite excellent....

Seriuously, well done that man.

Anonymous said...

Well done, and congratulations. You never know whose reading your site, appreciating your hard work and efforts.

As a result of the list, I checked out Jeffrey Archer's site again and posted a couple of comments, though it is not political so I don't know why he is listed there, though it is a good read.