Saturday, September 16, 2006

Iain Dale's Top 100 Tory Blogs

Today, Iain Dale posted his Top 100 Conservative Blogs. This blog was placed in the list at #5 which I can't deny I'm very chuffed with. This is about my fifth or sixth blog in as many years and it's probably my 15th website I think. In all my other incarnations I usually either got bored or just found myself writing with no audience so I didn't see the point.

This time round has been strinkingly different for some reason, and I'm not quite sure why. I've had a bit of a rollercoaster ride with this site over the past month or so, going from 150 hits a day to over 2000. The vast majority of that traffic increase is due to Iain and ConservativeHome linking here, so I owe them both thanks really.

There are also many from my links list included, with Croydonian at #14, Eu Serf at #24, and Last Boy Scout at #57, . Iain has also written a Non-Aligned Top 100 and Anyone But Ken managed to get itself #54 spot.

5 comments:

Croydonian said...

Judging from the posts sundry bloggers have been making about their own rankings ID seems to have made *everybody* happy....

And congrats.

Anonymous said...

Dizzy, congragulations, you work so hard at your site and always have something interesting and entertaining to say, just like Croydonian. You have had some excellent sleuthing posts recently, keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Much deserved congrats Dizzy. Well done on making the list and getting into the top 5!

Perhaps next year you could challenge Iain or Tim for the top spots? ;-)

Keep it up.

Praguetory said...

Well deserved top 5 rating. You have a special niche in the Right-Wing blogging world, so don't go changing.

dizzy said...

thanks alot for all the comments