Monday, September 18, 2006

Tomlinson v MI6 (it's back!)

It appears that Richard Tomlinson, the ex-MI6 spook, has started a new blog and has published chapters from his novel "The Golden Chain" on it. On his latest blog post he says:

Here's the remaining chapters of "The Golden Chain". I want to get them up on the Internet quickly before the police can start tricking the French authorities into arresting me. I've also written to the French police to give them a link to this blog, so that they can look at the evidence themselves rather than relying on a highly exaggerated international warrant from the British police. This is just a draft, and it is not finished yet, so don't start picking holes in it yet! And this is all I have done so far, I have no more chapters.

To read more click here

No comments: