Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wiki this, wiki that!

The "who can find the most bizarre wikis" competition continues with Comment Central. So I guess, seeing as I upped the anty last time I should do it again. I don't think anyone could possibly find anything more geekier than the Perl Date Time wiki. A wiki dedicated to the DateTime module in Larry Walls dynamic programming language, Perl.

Of course, the only wiki that anyone really needs is the content-free delight that is Uncyclopedia. Guaranteed to teach you absolutely nothing about the mad world in which we live other than that the Internet is the only place for truly warped humour.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like ex-Spandau tunesmith Gary Kemp's entry;
=========
Later career:
Following the demise of the band, Kemp became an actor, winning rave reviews for his performance as Barry Scott in Bang and the Dirt is Gone (1993).

He has also written two productions with Guy Pratt for the stage: "A Poisoned Toenail" which was performed in a variety of venues during the Toenail Relations Youth Drama Festival in 2003; and "A Terrible Vermin I Am" which is based on the life of Gary Kemp & Sting.

Nich Starling said...

Dizzy, can I refer you to http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Everton_football_club

It has taken me several hours !

Anonymous said...

Kitten huffing has to be the best article surely