Monday, September 24, 2007

The New Messiah has spoken and will lay his hands on us all

Should anyone be wondering about the tune that the Lord Protector came in to the conference hall too, and exited too as well. It was Reef and called "Place Your Hands On". Not that he is at all messianic in his belief or anything like that. Here are the lyrics:
Oh place your hands, on my hope,
Run your fingers through my soul,
And the way that I feel right now,
Oh Lord it may go.
Put your hands on, put your hands on. (x4)
You know you cannot hide, from whats inside,
You know you cannot hide, from whats inside.
So I ask of you to help me through,
I ask of you this thing to do.
Put your hands on, put your hands on. (x2)
So lay me down, for a while,
Join my body with my mind,
And I cried at the common one,
For weeks aft he died.
Put your hands on, put your hands on. (x4)
And the way that we feel right now,
Oh Lord it may go.
Gordon is here to save us all you know. TESTIFY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!