Monday, October 22, 2007

Nothing to see here....

Well, nothing to see for the next few hours anyway. Am off to Luxembourg in the morning and fly back on Wednesday morning. So unless the Novotel has wifi there will probably not be any blogging. No doubt I will miss some huge event, or worse someone will get annoyed because I've not blogged about some other event.

Update: Dale says "why don't I use the Blackberry phone thingy". Roaming 3G charges? It wouldn't make a difference during the day. I will be in a bunker. I may do a post out whilst at City airport.

4 comments:

Newmania said...

Have fun.... then get straight back to work

AVI said...

It does. (have wifi, that is)

Iain Dale said...

Er, why don't you use your Blackberry phne thingy, like the rest of us do?!

SamuelCoates said...

I've often sought out Novotels when abroad as they always seem to have free wifi.