Monday, January 14, 2008

Angry Lib Dem Youths!

I think I (along with one of their own) may have upset them with yesterday's post.
I can confirm that the chair has not been waterboarded. If, however, I find out who is feeding Dizzy this kind of nonsense then they might indeed get a little bit wet.

Can I suggest that we move the rest of this discussion to the closed forums.
_________________
Mark Mills
General Executive Member, LDYS
So much nonsense that it has to be discussed privately and out of view, shurely shome mishtake? They must be having a leak inquiry. Hope the bath tub doesn't leak.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you've hit a raw nerve there.

Mark Mills said...

A slightly odd way for me to get my fifteen minutes but hey.

Anonymous said...

How do you waterboard a chair?

Jules said...

Just as an added bit of info, at Nottingham University, the Lib Dem society has been calling itself Nottingham Liberal Youth for at least the last year.